Friday 11 November 2011

Spiderman!!!

This week has been very full on and busy.  I've made over 200 sugarpaste flowers for a big two tiered birthday cake that I will be finishing tonight.  Fingers crossed (and everything else) that it goes according to plan!!

In the meantime, just about managed to squeeze in a spiderman cake for one of Chief Taster's friends' little boy whose birthday it is at the weekend.  The city-scape looks quite cool around the outside of the cake, even if it was very fiddly to do (lots of little squares).

It was another late night again last night and I'm sure tonight will be the same.  I was saying to a friend the other day; I used to remember when my Sunday evenings were all about the recovery of the night before....now they mainly consist of making sugarpaste flowers (or something else for the top of a cake) and fitting in a quick watch of Strictly Come Dancing!!  How very rock and roll..... lol!!

Anyway, here is the cake.....



No comments:

Post a Comment