Wednesday 31 August 2011

Surprise Anniversary

A friend of mine was bemoaning the fact over the weekend that it was her wedding anniversary with other week and she hadn't gotten a cake from me and I'd been doing all this baking recently (moan, moan, moan etc !!!!! LOL!!).  Her and her husband were holding a party on Sunday to celebrate their anniversary and as a surprise I had already made them a cake to celebrate the day with.  She said a big 'Ooops!!!' when she saw it.

Both of them liked it and I don't think there was too much of it left the following day was there Rachel???!!!!

I was going for a Cath Kidston inspired look, lots of pale colours, roses etc.  The photographs have come out rather harsh I have to say.  In reality the cake colours were a lot softer and paler, more pastel like in their shades.  I thought it was very pretty personally and on the strength of it I got myself another cake order from one of the other party guests!!  Thanks Suzie!!





No comments:

Post a Comment