Friday 16 March 2012

Thomas' Nintendo DS

Last year Thomas had a baby dinosaur for his birthday cake....this year he wanted a Nintendo DS!  At first I was a bit doubtful about doing such a cake as I thought I might struggle with it, but after some much appreciated advice from a fellow blogger, Christy  (who has marvellous blog, please go and check it out, www.christeaandcakes.blogspot.com she blogs about baking and all manner of interesting crafty things), I decided to give it a go.

All the children at Thomas's party were very impressed, more so the boys than the girls!  But I was impressed even if I do say so myself & more importantly, Thomas loved it!

Thanks again to Christy!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your message, glad to have been of help, the cake turned out really well and I'm not surprised they all loved it, it's great! Loving all your other cakey creations too btw. If you need any more advice then please don't hesitate to ask :D

    ReplyDelete